[texworks] Completion changes...

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Tue Dec 2 21:40:27 CET 2008

On Dec 2, 2008, at 1:42 PM, Herbert Schulz wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> I've edited the tw-latex.txt file in ~/Library/TeXworks/completion/
> on the Mac and the extra return is still there when I do the
> completion. This is after a re-start of TeXworks. The editing
> involved four items: the bite:=, \bite:=, biteo:= and \biteo:= items.
>
> Good Luck,
>
> Herb Schulz
> (herbs at wideopenwest dot com)

Howdy,

Sigh... Just figured out what was happening. I duplicated the tw-
latex.txt file (to get tw-latex copy.txt) and then edited the original
tw-latex.txt file. Unfortunately, TeXworks was finding the copy of the
original, tw-latex copy.txt, before the edited version (why?) so no
changes were showing up. Double Sigh...