[texworks] Trouble with auto-pst-pdf

Iwan Setyawan isetyawan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 15:19:53 CET 2008

Hi Will,

I have tried typesetting the example you provided (changing 'ls' to 'dir' so
I could test it both using windows command prompt and Cygwin shell) using
the following command:

pdflatex -shell-escape <file>

Both in windows command prompt and in cygwin shell, I saw the output of the
'dir' command.

Does this help narrowing down the problem?

- Iwan