[texworks] Miscellaneous thoughts/ides/comments

Edd Barrett vext01 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 11:27:45 CET 2008

Hi,

As requested, I will "give feedback on what's good, what's bad, what's broken.

Whilst using texworks, some ideas/comments:

a) Great work on the tab completion, very well implemented.
b) Shortcut keys for the 'show' menu items?
d) svn/cvs supports (in the distant future)
e) The outline becomes confused when I put \[sub[sub]]section in my
own macros and use them later. Proably no way .around that?
f) Remember the last PDF tool used. I don't use the magnifier much
atall, mostly the grabber.

Thanks

--

Best Regards