[texworks] New binaries available [was: Re: Hot keys / templates]

Alain Delmotte esperanto at swing.be
Wed Nov 26 10:51:42 CET 2008

Hi!

Jonathan Kew a écrit :

> On 26 Nov 2008, at 21:45, Alain Delmotte wrote:
>> Thanks Jonathan.
>>
>> Remark: the name of the .zip file refers to v. 238, but the "About"
>> option in the programme refers to 237!
>
> Yes, I realized that after it was built and uploaded. There's no
> difference in function, anyway.
OK!
>> More important, on my computer spellchecking(*) and forward/inverse
>> search(**) still do not work.
>> I'll check on another machine.
>>
>> Alain
>>
>> (*) all words are underlined
>> (**) the message "Pas de donnée SyncTeX disponible" (no SynTeX data
>> available)
>
> Is the .synctex.gz file getting created?
Yes, in fact I modified to get the .synctex not compressed (.gz)
> Are there perhaps non-ASCII characters somewhere in the paths where
> your files are kept? Maybe that could cause problems.
bin: C:\Program Files\TeXworks
parameters: C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Propriétaire\TeXworks
work files: C:\Documents and
Settings\HP_Propriétaire\Bureau\TeXworks-travail\manuels

The parameters folder has been automatically created when first using
TeXworks (it has an "é" in it). Is it possible to modify the link?

Or is it another problem of path? Example the white spaces?

Alain