[texworks] Trouble with auto-pst-pdf

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 02:50:23 CET 2008

On 25/11/2008, at 11:40 AM, Iwan Setyawan wrote:

> It always complain that 'shell escape' or 'write18' is disabled.

This is probably the hardest thing about getting this package to work :)

You can enable this in TeXworks by heading to the Preferences,
selecting the "Typesetting" tab, select "pdfLaTeX" in the "Processing
tools" pane, clicking "Edit" on the right, and adding "-shell-
escape" (without the quotes) to the list of "Arguments".

(Although I thought this was enabled by default...maybe I'm mistaken,
though.)

Hope this helps,
Will