[texworks] new binaries for Windows and Mac OS X

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 05:17:24 CET 2008

On 27 oct. 08, at 20:57, Jonathan Kew wrote:

> On 27 Oct 2008, at 3:43 PM, Bruno Voisin wrote:
>> […] I tried throwing away ~/Library/TeXworks and ~/Library/
>> Preferences/org.tug.TeXworks.plist, and even starting a new session
>> for good measure. That didn't work: TeXworks insists on being all
>> in French!
>
> […]
> Anyone else experiencing problems like this with language-switching?
> Additional reports would be useful, as there's apparently something
> going on that I don't understand....
>
> JK

Hi Jonathan,

I experience the same as Bruno.
If this may be of any help, I must say that I use MacOS X with an
Eglish language interface but dates, numbers are in French.
Can it be that TeXWorks is too smart and tries to adapt the menu and
the name of the default file "untitled.tex" into "sansnom.tex" based
on the format language of date and numbers?

Best regards: OK