[texworks] new binaries for Windows and Mac OS X

Alain Delmotte esperanto at swing.be
Mon Oct 27 09:49:23 CET 2008

Thanks Jonathan!

There is still the need for the Q.4.4 libraries.

Spellchecking doesn't crash anymore, but every text is underlined.

I tried to download the TeXworks_fr.ts file from Google code to update
the translation, but it won't open with Linguist (neither the _nl).

In the issue 57, st.loeffler discuss root document: is this implemented?

I'll test again for crash (parentheses and other delimiters checking)
and for the other problems I encountered.

It starts to be very interesting, almost advisable to others.

Thanks,

Alain