[texworks] new binaries for Windows and Mac OS X

Jonathan Kew jonathan at jfkew.plus.com
Sun Oct 26 23:46:19 CET 2008

For those who like to live on the edge, I have just posted new
binaries from svn r.223 for both Mac OS X and Windows.

Note: you should REMOVE existing translation files (*.qm) from your
texworks/translations directory, unless you are experimenting with
adding your own translations there. The translations bundled with
TeXworks no longer need to be copied to this directory, and if you
have old versions there they may override the built-in ones.

Note to localizers: besides the inevitable string changes here and
there in the interface (depending how recently you reviewed your
translation), I have just split the About box text into multiple
strings; this is intended to make it easier to maintain, but you'll
need to split up your translation to match. Note that there is also a
place for you to add your language and name/email (if desired) to the
About box credits; see the placeholders in the .ts files.

JK