[texworks] TeXWorks application on MacOS X

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 15:39:15 CEST 2008

Hi Jonathan,

Many thanks: the problem came from the fact that I had spurious or
unwanted and old copies of some of the files which should be put in /
usr/local/lib: once I put your files in the directory, then I could
open the TeXWorks binary.

I'll play around with it and let you know whatever issue I may
encounter.

Best regards and thanks agin for your really great work!
OK