[texworks] Compiling TeXWorks on MacOSX

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 09:14:03 CEST 2008

On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 2:57 AM, Jonathan Kew <jfkthame at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Running qmake (no options needed) in the TeXworks source dir (where the .pro
> file is) should generate TeXworks.xcodeproj -- at least that's what it does
> for me. Then open the project with Xcode, and build.
>
> (Actually, I'm not even sure how to get qmake to create a Makefile on OS X,
> though I believe it's an alternative if you want it.)

Arghh! It creates Makefile for me rather than Xcode project. I guess
it is because I compiled Qt4 with make rather than Xcode

Victor

So I will abort it until better (or freer) time

Thanks for clarification. Victor

PS I am also looking for the ready build on x86_64-linux (RedHat) (but
since I am not a root there I need a build not a source.