[texworks] A few UI requests

Jérome Laurens jerome.laurens at u-bourgogne.fr
Tue Sep 30 09:50:51 CEST 2008

On 30 sept. 08, at 04:35, James Crippen wrote:

> At some point in the past I modified TeXShop so that pressing the
> right and left arrow keys in the preview pane paged through the PDF
> rather than scrolling the view. It'd be nice to have this as an option
> in TeXWorks.

There are already some standard keys to navigate in the output,
coming from standard dvi or pdf viewers:
"n" for next page
"p" for previous
"f" fort first
"l" for last

Of course this should be customizable, or localizable.

You can also add
"121=" to scroll to page 121
"10+" to advance 10 pages
"5-" for the opposite direction
"200%" to magnify at 200%
"2*" to enlarge by a factor 2
"2/" to reduce
I don't know how standard it is but this is in iTM2