[texworks] texworks on Gentoo Linux

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Mon Sep 29 22:16:57 CEST 2008

Hi,
I compiled the latest svn version of texworks last night.  I had been
able to create a .tex file and to create a valid .pdf file from it but
it immediately crashed after the .pdf had been created.

I suppose that poppler is the problem.  There are two versions: one
provided by Gentoo Linux (which is too old) and one I compiled
myself.  texworks finds and loads both of them.

Before I bother you with more details, could someone running texworks
on Linux send me the output of

   ldd /path/to/texworks

, please?

Regards,