[texworks] For localization

Jonathan Kew jonathan at jfkew.plus.com
Thu Sep 25 17:14:00 CEST 2008

On 25 Sep 2008, at 3:35 PM, Alain Delmotte wrote:

> Hello,
> I decided to start localizing TeXworks to French.
> I installed QT 4.4.2, I downloaded the file TeXworks.pro but can not
> succeed to create the .ts file.
> I am working on Windows XP.
> Thanks for TeXworks!
> Alain Delmotte

You'll need the complete source release in order to create the .ts
file, I believe; the lupdate tool (or Qt Linguist) will look at every
source file the .pro refers to. So I'd recommend installing a
subversion client (eg. TortoiseSVN) and checking-out a complete copy.

If you still have trouble creating the .ts file, let me know and I'll
create one for you here.