[texworks] A Suggestion For TeXworks

VAFA KHALIGHI vafa.khalighi at students.mq.edu.au
Thu Sep 25 03:24:38 CEST 2008

I just had a suggestion for TeXWorks . TeXworks is currently a unicode
editor, but if you start to type in Persian in it, it actually starts the
line from the LHS while it should start it from RHS, while editors like
gedit and winefish starts the line from the RHS when you start typesetting
Persian/Arabic.

So eventually my point is, TeXworks would be more than a wonderful editor
(as it is currently), if you could add this feature to it, so when you
typeset  arabic/Persian, it starts the line from RHS, and not LHS.

--
``Life is not empty,
There is kindness, there is apple and there is faith

One day will come,
and to a mendicant I will endow a jasmine''

-- Sohrab Sepehri