[texworks] Early thoughts

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at me.com
Fri Sep 19 11:34:47 CEST 2008

Le 19 sept. 08 à 04:05, Will Robertson a écrit :

> Do you seriously dislike TeXShop's automatic indentation? At a
> minimum, that's all I'm asking for.

I didn't even know TeXShop did automatic indentation. So, as you
guess, I'm not using it; I must have selected somewhere some switch
disabling it, though I don't remember.

But no, personally I don't want anything automatic, anything to happen
without myself having explicitly asked for it first.

> Err, the iPhone correction that people rely on to type their messages
> accurately?

Except that it always seems to make incorrect suggestions. And the
suggestions it makes are accepted by default, unless the user refuses,
whereas it should exactly be the opposite: no correction accepted
unless the user says "Yes" first.

Bruno