[texworks] Early thoughts

Peter Wüsten peter.wuesten at gmx.de
Thu Sep 18 21:02:58 CEST 2008

Hi everybody!
> Why would you want to change the font or syntax highlighting
> individually?
> Word wrap I can see a slight use for, but, well, is it worth
> cluttering up the menu with a rarely used feature? :) (this is a hard
> game, I agree)

It most definitely is! Well, maybe it's just me, but I love to
temporarily switch off line wrapping when working with tables (which can
get pretty confusing with line-ends wrapped). It should stay toggleable
(if there is such a word).

As this is my first post to the group I'd like to congratulate Jonathan
to this extremely sympathetic Editor :-)

Cheers, Peter