[texworks] Tabs in the future?

Joseph Wright joseph.wright at morningstar2.co.uk
Wed Sep 3 08:04:16 CEST 2008

niels van everdinck wrote:

> But it's always very good to see an initiative like this, thanks for the
> package Martin. For a pre alpha release TeXworks looks more than
> promising, nice job!

I'd agree.  It looks good already.

> Just one question/request: are there going to be tabs in the text
> editor?

I'm not sure this fits with the design idea of the program.  I'd imagine
of the MacOS using the Dock is preferred for switching between
documents, on Windows, we have the taskbar, and so on.  That said, I
think I'd personally like tabs as it is how I'm used to working in WinEdt.
--
Joseph Wright