[texhax] lyluatex, call for pre-beta review

Urs Liska lists at openlilylib.org
Wed Mar 7 16:28:33 CET 2018

lyluatex (https://github.com/jperon/lyluatex) is a package for LuaLaTeX
that allows the inclusion of LilyPond code in .tex documents and
automatically manages their compilation with LilyPond.

By now the package is a fully-compatible superset to the lilypond-book
script that ships with LilyPond, and we are preparing a significant v1
release. Before uploading a Beta version to CTAN we invite the members
of this mailing list to thoroughly test and review the package and its
documentation. Please find the description and a rendered manual at
https://github.com/jperon/lyluatex/issues/177

Best regards
Urs (Liska)