[texhax] Centering "framed box" between two columns

Schneider, Thomas (NIH/NCI) [E] schneidt at mail.nih.gov
Tue Jan 30 21:38:31 CET 2018

Ok let's see.
google:
pullquote.sty
https://www.google.com/search?&q=pullquote.sty

Down the page (after wrapfig, which is a partial solution)

LaTeX Cookbook - Page 83 - Google Books Result
https://books.google.com/books?isbn=1784396303

https://books.google.com/books?id=PPx_CwAAQBAJ&pg=PA83&lpg=PA83&dq=pullquote.sty&source=bl&ots=f7oLK-5-o-&sig=1tV5PFuuhiIqL7PWsqyiHtK-pTk&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjnntT6wIDZAhUq5oMKHa5vA3UQ6AEIQDAD#v=onepage&q=pullquote.sty&f=false

This is in the middle of a book, LaTeX Cookbook by Stefan Kottwitz.

Going up a page it says one can "Download the pullquote.dtx
from file
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~tex-sx/tex-sx/development/view/head:/pullquote.dtx

BINGO!!!

Then the book says to compile the pullquote.dtx with LaTeX ...

My first attempt at the above route failed, so:

> I have vague recollections of a pullquote package.
..
> I became interested in this item.
> Went to
> https://seibercom.net/Screenshot%202018-01-30%2013.38.34.png
> The example calls for
> pullquote.sty
> which I have not been able to find.

Ok try:

https://seibercom.net/

That says only 'It works!'.  So try a google on that:

google:
https://seibercom.net pullquotes latex
https://www.google.com/search?&q=https://seibercom.net+pullquotes+latex

positioning - How do you create pull quotes? - TeX - LaTeX Stack ...
https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/45709/how-do-you-create-pull-quotes
Feb 25, 2012 - I wrote a package pullquote which allows to create
circular as well as rectangular inserts.

which links to

someone there said:

> I wrote a package pullquote which allows to create circular as well
> as rectangular inserts.  See Two-column text with circular insert

which links to

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~tex-sx/tex-sx/development/view/head:/pullquote.dtx

CODE!!!

Tom