[texhax] Duplicate messages

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Feb 8 00:05:59 CET 2018

Jeff - I am not aware of any reason why tug.org would be sending out
duplicates. I suggest that you are subscribed to texhax under two
different addresses which end up forwarding to the same place. Usually
the full mail headers can give a clue about this, notably the list of

Looking at the mailing list, I see both jbb(at)notatt(dot)com and
jbbrus(at)comcast(dot)net subscribed, which I speculate might both be
you.  If yes, and you want to manually unsubscribe one or the other,
just let me know.  --best, karl.