[texhax] [FORGED] Fwd: LATEX EQUATIONS

Rolf Turner r.turner at auckland.ac.nz
Wed May 10 03:19:09 CEST 2017

On 10/05/17 05:22, Amin Hemz wrote:

> Subject: LATEX EQUATIONS
>

> hello, please can you help me with the steps or package to select to be
> able to underline my simultaneous equations. both \underline and
> \bottomrule did not work due to the ampersand in the equation and array
> environments

(a) No idea.

(b) It's probably not possible in LaTeX, but is almost surely possible
in raw TeX (I can't be absolutely certain, since I don't do raw TeX).

(c) *DON'T*.  It would look like hell, and there is no justification for
imposing such an abomination on your displays.  To a very great extent,
if Lamport didn't provide a way to do it, then don't do it.

cheers,

Rolf Turner

--
Technical Editor ANZJS