[texhax] Undefined control sequence. \end{pspicture}}

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Sat Apr 29 23:16:32 CEST 2017

Using TeXstudio 2.12.4 and MiKTex 2.9 on a Windows 10 Pro machine, I am
trying to compile the following:

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{pst-barcode}

\begin{document}

foo
\fbox{%
	\begin{pspicture}(0,-8pt)(1.5in,1in)
	\psbarcode{241078}{includetext width=1.5
		height=1}{qrcode}
	\end{pspicture}}
bar

\end{document}

It produces this error message:

line 13: Undefined control sequence. \end{pspicture}}
line 13: Undefined control sequence. \end{pspicture}}

Obviously, this is just a test. I want to create actual "grcode"
compliant barcodes; however, I am not getting anywhere. I have copied
actual examples from sites, but they all fail. All the packages are
up-to-date.

The code shown above was an example from a site that claims it worked.
I am open to suggestions.

Thanks!

--
Jerry