[texhax] [Portable Texlive] Customization

cirasj at alumni.uml.edu cirasj at alumni.uml.edu
Tue Apr 25 12:36:44 CEST 2017

I had texlive on my windows computer and now am only using it as a portable
install.

In windows, I created a directory called C:\Users\cirasj\texmf\tex\latex
that had my custom information.

Where do I place that on my thumb drive?

Thank you.

Joe

Joseph Ciras | Owner/Mechanical Engineer

Joseph R Ciras Project Assistance Services

Westminster, MA

(978) 502-8997

 <http://www.josephrciraspas.com/> www.josephrciraspas.com

"Qui non est hodie cras minus aptus erit."  Ovid

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

This email, together with any attachments, is confidential.  It may be
legally privileged, and is for the intended recipient only.  Access,
disclosure, copying, or distribution of it by anyone else is prohibited and
may be a criminal offense.  Please delete if obtained in error; and email a
notification to the sender.