[texhax] lwarp update, and fonts with multiple TexLive versions

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Sun Mar 27 04:28:54 CEST 2016

On 2016-03-26 at 22:06:41 +0100, Uwe Lueck wrote:

 > I have realized that some (La)TeX-to-... conversion tools
 > (and other TeX-related software) are not submitted to CTAN,
 > not understanding why.

Uwe, I fully agree with you that everything related to TeX should be on
CTAN.

I must admit that I'm quite unhappy with the current situation too,
but the only solution I can imagine is to ask authors politely to
put their stuff on CTAN.

If you think that you can convince authors to push their stuff to
CTAN, please proceed.

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25