[texhax] lwarp update, and fonts with multiple TexLive versions

Brian Dunn BD at bdtechconcepts.com
Thu Mar 24 15:29:47 CET 2016

lwarp had conflicts with newer versions of some packages (now seemingly
resolved in v0.13).

It turns out that when you install vanilla TexLive in parallel with a Debian-
packaged TexLive, you end up with a mess of fonts, as things are found in
several places.  A purge of the Debian packages took care of that problem.

I shall avoid posting here about future updates of lwarp.  Check the site
every now and then if you are interested.  One person has sent nice list of
suggestions for the documentation.  I'd still like to hear from someone with a
Windows box how well it goes on that op-system.

Brian

--
Brian Dunn
BD Tech Concepts LLC