[texhax] shift subscript without superscript

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 11:12:15 CEST 2016

> Does LuaTeX use other fontdimens? What can I do to make the code work
with LuaTeX?

are you using classic tex tfm math fonts (in which case It should work) or
using opentpe math fonts and unicode-math or similar? (in which case it may
or may not be expected to work depending on things I'd need to check)
either way a test file would be good thanks (possibly to luatex list to
increase the chance of it being seen by right people)

David