[texhax] Any crazy math formulas for testing a TeX language interpreter

Hefferon, James S. jhefferon at smcvt.edu
Tue Jan 12 15:14:00 CET 2016

> However, page 8 Benchmark 7 has 4 disconnected bits floating around.

Well, obviously it worked in 2000-ish, when I wrote the material.  Today the feynmp stuff correctly compiles into diagrams, but those diagrams do not end up in the .ps file.  Dunno.

Thomas, any chance you know someone who could do a couple of chemical diagrams using LaTeX's facilities?  When I asked people here about it they looked funny at me and muttered "ChemDraw."  If you do, I could have a look at why feynmp is now not working for me, and then the doc would be complete.

Jim