[texhax] Pierre MacKay

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at gmx.de
Sun Jun 28 09:10:31 CEST 2015

On 2015-06-28 at 01:24:42 +0000, pierre.mackay at comcast.net wrote:

 > As Pierre MacKay's partner I am sorry to be so late in telling you
 > that Pierre died last Sunday, 14 June, after increasing weakness
 > from atrial fibrillation. Typically for him, he was working on the
 > N YTimes crossword puzzle and he went so easily that his pencil was
 > still in position.

 > Diana Wright
 > dianagwright at comcast.net

Dear Diana,
thank you for the note.  Unfortunately I never met Pierre in person
but I always enjoyed conversations by electronic mail with him, either
privately or on TeX related mailing lists.

I always looked forward to meet Pierre at a TeX conference one day.
It's a pity to hear that this will not happen.

I'm very sad.  We lost a good friend.

  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25
D-30167 Hannover                    mailto:reinhard.kotucha at web.de