[texhax] Having trouble with roman numerals

Paul Gessler pdgessler at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 15:39:54 CEST 2015

Hi David,

On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 8:28 AM, David Niklas <great123456 at mail.com> wrote:
> Currently, I don't have a publisher, this is my fist book (horrors,
> another newbie!) So I just wanted on copyright statement, and I thought
> it best to place it under the author and date in small print.

If you don't have a publisher yet (and in most cases, even if you
did), don't worry about the minute details of copyright page
formatting, etc. Just focus on writing the manuscript. Once you have a
publisher, they'll almost always have their own process/format for all
the minutiae of the front matter.

PG