[texhax] texhax Digest, Vol 2015, Issue 10

Jonas Malaco Filho jonas at jonasmalaco.com
Fri Jan 16 18:39:06 CET 2015

On 01/16/2015 07:31 AM, texhax-request at tug.org wrote:
> Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 16:50:23 +0000
> From: Philip Taylor <P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk>
> To: <texhax at tug.org>
> Subject: [texhax] Offered : very substantial collection of TUGboats
> 	starting	at V1N1
>
> Sadly I no longer have room for my lifetime's collection of TUGboats,
> and these are now housed with a friend in West London, but he too needs
> the space so the complete collection is offered free of charge;
> collection would need to be fairly soon (i.e., within the next few
> weeks).  The collection is complete from V1N1 to 2010 or a little later.
>   Please respond off-list if interested.
>
> Philip Taylor

I would very much like to have them.  In fact, I'm actually planning
to donate them to my alma mater,[1] since I've just discovered that
there aren't any copies of the journal in any of its libraries.

Perhaps you are ok with sending everything by mail to me in Brazil; I
would pay for all expenses, of course.

[1] University of São Paulo, maybe the most known and prestigious in
Brazil

Thanks,

--
Jonas Malaco