[texhax] Portrait to landscape mode

Uwe Lueck uwe.lueck at web.de
Tue Aug 25 16:25:29 CEST 2015

Am 22. August 2015 um 19:30 Uhr schrieb Jerry Seibert
>> The "geometry" package has \newgeometry for changing
>> layout dimensions in mid-document.
>
> Yes, but it doesn't change the "header" or "footer" placement,
> or at least I could not get it to.

What exactly is wrong with their placement?
What have you entered in \newgeometry{...}?
E.g., when you just increase the paper width,
geometry may not feel a need to increase any
other horizontal dimension, or it may increase
a dimension that doesn't have a visible effect
(in your case), such as outer \marginparwidth.
I.e., you may have to increase \textwidth
explicitly.

--Uwe.