[texhax] No room for a new \dimen

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 14:20:18 CEST 2015

Several years ago I encountered this problem which was resolved by adding
etex. With TL2015 I disabled it. However attempt to add  bigfoot resulted
in the same message (with or without etex)

The question is: what one should do to load all the packages (not that I
really need bigfoot but the question is "in principle")

This is a minimal example, removing any package resolves the problem

\documentclass[12pt,oneside,openany]{memoir}
\usepackage{etex}
\usepackage{microtype}
\usepackage{subfig}
\usepackage{wrapfig}
\usepackage{pdfpages}
\usepackage{bookmark}
\usepackage{index}
\usepackage{bigfoot}
\usepackage{enumitem}
\usepackage{tikz}
\usetikzlibrary{arrows, patterns,
decorations.pathreplacing, decorations.pathmorphing, shapes.symbols, spy}
\begin{document}

Hello, World
\end{document}

Thanks,