[texhax] getting to global scope from within a group (latex/ifthen) [SOLVED]

Boylan, Ross Ross.Boylan at ucsf.edu
Mon Nov 17 04:17:25 CET 2014

I don't follow: what's partial compilation?
Do you mean that in the sense the includeonly excludes some stuff?

When would this be an issue?  Are you saying that if I had multiple includes of a file with these macros, each time I included the file it would think it was the first?

I don't have multiple includes; I'm just trying to understand.

Ross