[texhax] Possible problem exists with txfonts

Dr A K Hannaby keith_hannaby at mathshelp.com
Fri Mar 21 14:00:26 CET 2014

Contributors to the font discussion.

I am happy with the confirmation that at least two members from Tug have
been aware of some unintended spaces associated with the txfonts package.
One font that appears to me to be satisfactory is from the mathptmx package.
The suggested kpfonts package appears to be too ornate in style for math
presentation.
I'm not sure how to acquire the newtx package which seems to gather no
criticism.
Regards
Keith