[texhax] Links in Document do not work anymore

Johannes Böttcher johannesbottcher at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 08:01:36 CEST 2014

Hi Pascal,

your example works for me. Try out the following more minimal
example to test. Did you, by any chance made some update of
your distribution? Or did you add the option »hidelinks« unconciously,
and so all links are, well, hidden. Could have happened ;-)

%8<------------------------------
\documentclass{scrreprt}

\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage[bookmarks=true,pdftoolbar=true,
pdfmenubar=true,pdfstartview={FitH},
pdftitle={Gasmarktliberalisierung im Baltikum},
pdfauthor={Pascal Bernhard},
pdfproducer={Texlive-LaTeX 2013 on
Sabayon GNU/Linu 3.12},citecolor=magenta,
%hidelinks,%The link is not hidden anymore
breaklinks=true]{hyperref}

\begin{document}

\section[Name of the section to be used by
the reference]{Section 1}\label{sec:Section1}

As you can see in section \textsf{\nameref{sec:Section1}}

\end{document}

Btw: You should set the documents meta information
via `\hypersetup`, not as option to hyperref. You can read
more about it at TeXwelt.de [1]. Guessing from your pdftitle,
you know the german language.

Best regards
Johannes

[1]