[texhax] LaTeX users mailing list

bnb at ams.org bnb at ams.org
Fri Sep 13 23:51:49 CEST 2013

    I was actually refering to the R (the open source statistic software) list
    which I receive at least 200 messages a day (in good days!! lol).
    When you say that the list in only about TeX, could you confirm it also
    deals with LaTeX issues?

(oh, dear!  what is a *bad* day on the
r list?)

yes, of course this list deals with issues
concerning latex, xetex, context, even
with general questions about various tex
distributions (like miktex and mactex,
although a platform-specific question
is usually better sent to an alternative
list or site that will be more specialized).

and i agree with reinhard that, just because
many readers of this list also participate
in tex.stackexchange, we haven't abandoned
texhax -- there's too much history here.
						-- bb