[texhax] status of pdfsizeopt

Mathias Bauer mbauer at gmx.org
Sat Nov 30 17:50:02 CET 2013

* Bob Tennent wrote on Sat, 30 Nov 2013, at 07:22 (-0500):

> >| What's the current status of pdfsizeopt (a PDF file size optimizer)?
>
> It seems the project has been moved to github:
>
> https://github.com/pts/pdfsizeopt

Thanks for the link.  That's interesting: the link is not shown
by Bing, Yahoo or ixquick.com.  Only Google shows it on its
result list but also with the old one placed on top.  But who
makes Google as one's first choice on these days...?

> with the following response from the author:
>
>   [...] I'll share information after it's over.

I got an similar answer from the author, too.

Best regards,
Mathias Bauer