[texhax] Adding "\section*" entries to TOC

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Sat Jun 1 20:37:30 CEST 2013

I have a document that contains over 50 sections using the
"\section*{FOO}" style. I want these listed in the TOC; however, I am
unable to figure out how to do it automatically. The sections do not
have numbers in the main document, and I do not want them listed with
pseudo numbers in the TOC. Other than entering each one individually via
"\addcontentsline{}{}{}", which would be extremely slow, is there way to
accomplish this?

Thanks!

--
Jerry ♔