[texhax] Include Signatures on documents

William Adams will.adams at frycomm.com
Tue Jul 16 17:52:22 CEST 2013

On Jul 16, 2013, at 9:46 AM, Alfredo Palhares wrote:

> Curious to see how you guys do it, has anyone ever automated/related the hand signature...

Time was I had a little side business making custom signature fonts for use w/ mass mailings --- the issue of course w/ including a good quality image of one's signature in a digital file is the ease of copying --- I suppose the best thing to do would be to work up a METAFONT which would do this, then tweak its input slightly (using say the timestamp of the document, or an MD5 hash of the doc's source) so that one could verify when a given iteration of it should've been used --- a modern twist to registrar ink.

William

--
William Adams
senior graphic designer