[texhax] [powerdot] Re: force use of most recent version of powerdot

Thomas Schneider schneidt at mail.nih.gov
Tue Jul 9 06:12:13 CEST 2013

Hendri asked me to forward this message to the texhax group.

On Tue, Jul 09, 2013 at 05:56:03AM +0200, Hendri Adriaens wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> thanks for the nice words and suggestion. This has already been
> discussed with ctan. The person is known to ctan, ctan promissed to
> talk to the person, and ctan admitted that there were flaws in their
> author-checking-system in the past, allowing for this situation. The
> situation should get better after this. It will "just" cost me a
> holiday.
>
> I appreciate your feedback of course, but I think it's best to
> continue this discussion off-list, if any further contact is needed,
> as the list is more for user-questions. Thanks already.
>
> Best regards,
> -Hendri.

Regards to all,

Tom

  Thomas D. Schneider, Ph.D.
  Senior Investigator
  National Institutes of Health
  National Cancer Institute
  Center for Cancer Research
  Gene Regulation and Chromosome Biology Laboratory
  Molecular Information Theory Group
  Frederick, Maryland  21702-1201
  schneidt at mail.nih.gov
  http://schneider.ncifcrf.gov/(current link)