[texhax] Recommended "document class" for legal documents

Gerd Neugebauer gene at gerd-neugebauer.de
Wed Jan 16 21:43:32 CET 2013

Philip TAYLOR <P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk> hat am 16. Januar 2013 um 21:26 geschrieben:

> Gerd Neugebauer wrote:
>
> > It should have led you to a page describing the license. Unfortunately these
> > pages are not contained in the current version. They will be there in the
> > next
> > release.
>
> > Sorry for any inconvenience
>
> Thank you, Gerd : understood, and no problem.
> If you are the "topics" maintainer, may I also

I am taking care of the Web portal a little bit.

> report that at :
>
>    http://ctan.org/author/knuth
>
> "The orig­i­nal lit­er­ate pro­gram­ming sys­tem" is in the wrong column.

I have seen this before (depends on various circumstances). Unfortunately I have
no idea how to tweak the CSS to fix it:-(

> Philip Taylor
>
> (Oh, and may I recommend removing the default underline from links :
> it makes the "E" of the TeX logo unreadable).

It is a trade-off. I would prefer to stick to the underline since users expect
links to be underlined.
Nevertheless there are skins which do not use the drop character. Maybe you want
to use one of these.

Ciao
Gerd