[texhax] Font installation

Henrik Frisk frisk.h at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 20:46:17 CET 2013

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 7:47 PM, Martin Schröder <martin at oneiros.de> wrote:
> 2013/2/27 Henrik Frisk <frisk.h at gmail.com>:
>> map which lives in
>> /usr/share/texmf/fonts/map/dvips/psfonts/agaramond.map. This is the
>
> Don't install the file in /usr/share - that is solely under control of
> the package manager of your OS. Install it in texmf-local or your own
> texmf (see the link I posted).

Yes I know that is the recommendation but I've always only have gotten
it to work if I installed system wide. I would love to find that it
works installing in texmf-local since that would solve a lot of my
issues.

Here's what I'll do: I will reinstall the latest texlive and then
follow the instructions. If it still doesn't work I will post again.
Thanks for all the input!