[texhax] [Re: The details of \csname] TeX Live binaries -- OT

Philip TAYLOR P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Tue Feb 26 23:11:46 CET 2013

Uwe Lück wrote:
> Am Dienstag, den 26.02.2013, 15:54 +0000 schrieb Philip TAYLOR:
>>
>> Uwe Lück wrote:
>>
>>> Then I clicked on "Extensions to TeX" in the ******* manual
>>
>> I for one have no wish ever to read language such as that
>> on the TeXhax list ever again.
>>
>> Philip Taylor
>
> On my walks in progress, I have often thought about the problem
> that obviously not everybody understands all the subtleties of
> my postings, and of what I could do about it.

The subtleties of what you write are irrelevant.  My complaint
was aimed solely at your use of a word that has no place in
a public forum such as this.  Omit the obscenities and the
problem will disappear.

Philip Taylor