[texhax] PCTex 3.4 version or early on disks?

Sally Jones copiers at cfaith.com
Wed Nov 21 02:44:43 CET 2012

I still use the MSDOS versions of PCTex. I have it on several computers.
However, I have a hard time getting it set up & working correctly when I
have a system crash, etc.
Of course my old floppies cannot be used to reload a system so I have to
transfer from another computer & stuff gets messed up. Does anyone have the
old PCTex Version 3.4 on disks or earlier? I have all the old
floppies...can anyone convert them to disk & how much would it cost?

I bought the PCTex v5 but I don't like running it in the windows
environment because I haven't taken the time to learn it. I began in PCTex
with Lance Carnes, Michael Spivak, & Michael Ballentine in Houston, TX in
the early 80's & love the MSDOS version because I have used it all these
years.

Second question is because I have had to transfer PCTex from computer to
computer when I had failures that I only get 1/2 screen on my monitor when
I am working with it. Any suggestions on that?

HELP!!! You can reach me on my cell if you care too (410) 430-5448. Looking
forward to someone that knows about my precious PCTex...everyone thinks it
is a dinosauer.

--
BLESSED is THE NATION whose GOD is THE LORD Psalm 33:12
Sally (410) 430-5448/cell