[texhax] Numbering Author-Year Bibliography

wenhuo hu huwenhuo at gmail.com
Sun May 20 17:05:00 CEST 2012

Hi Ruan,

Sorry for not checking what you said in the first email carefully.

I think it really takes time to change the .sty file, either the
plainnat.sty or plain.sty. There is a easy way to cheat with this. You can
open the a.bbl file, add the numbers manually after you run bibtex a.aux.

Let me know by which way you figure out. Thanks.

Wen

huw at mskcc.org