[texhax] The final BachoTeX 2012 teaser

Jerzy Ludwichowski Jerzy.Ludwichowski at uni.torun.pl
Fri Mar 30 14:37:48 CEST 2012

Only hours keep you apart from the cheap BachoTeX 2012 registration
deadline on 31st of March.To whet you appetite:

-- the emergence of OpenType TG Math - finally!
-- math typesetting by the experts
-- mlBibTeX ready for use with biblatex
-- e-books: the future now?
-- MFLua does OpenType fonts
-- fun around the "real" book: papermaking, calligraphy, lithography,
bookbinding
-- ConTeXt now and future
-- Twenty years after: will we be around in twenty years?
-- the TeX Pearls session - surprises as usuall

... and much more. Bachotek is the place to be!

Although the program is already extremely interesting, we will still
accept submissions until Tuesday, April 10 -- please see the call
for papers at http://www.gust.org.pl/bachotex/2012/cfp
but do not limit yourself to the main conference topic.

And again: cheap registrations are still open at
http://www.gust.org.pl/bachotex/2012/registration/registration-form

It is time to join the party -- your friends will also be there!

Jerzy Ludwichowski
for the Organizing Committee