[texhax] Using LuLu

Alister Mitchell alister.mitchell at btinternet.com
Fri Mar 16 12:43:15 CET 2012

A good question - as far as I can see, he's just a random member so I'm not
putting much store in what he says.  So far no official reply.
As a matter of interest, it looks as if a PDF made nicely from LaTeX etc of
the book internals, but not the title/cover material, it will probably turn
out well on the likes of LuLu, Blurb and the new Amazon CreateSpace.  Much
more testing required!

All the best,

Alister

Alister J Mitchell GM3UDL
(Glasgow Scotland)

Sounds interesting. I've been considering publishing a book via LuLu.

Was that from an official LuLu person or just a random person on a board
(I;m not familiar with LuLus bulleting board)

--

/daleif