[texhax] something about cite

lina lina.lastname at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 14:09:22 CET 2012

On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 6:59 PM, Joseph Wright
<joseph.wright at morningstar2.co.uk> wrote:
> On 04/03/2012 05:06, Donald Arseneau wrote:
>> lina <lina.lastname at gmail.com> writes:
>>
>>> I wanna turn the superscript off in one example,
>>>
>>> like " for more detailed please see Ref. \cite{aaa} ", here the
>>> default is superscript.
>>>
>>> below is the head of the .tex file,
>>>
>>> \documentclass[%
>>>     a4paper,
>>>     journal=jacsat,
>>>     manuscript=article,
>>>     layout=traditional,
>>> %   layout=twocolumn,
>>>     hyperref,
>>>     ]{achemso}
>>
>> Superscript citation is not default LaTeX. so check the documentation
>> of achemso.  Various packages provide different commands for this
>> use.  With cite.sty you would say Ref.~\citen{aaa}.
>
> achemso uses natbib, as described in the documentation and demo
> document. Use \citenum to get the unformatted number only.

I tried the
\makeatletter
\newcommand*{\citenst}[2][]{%
  \begingroup
  \let\NAT at mbox=\mbox
  \let\@cite\NAT at citenum
  \let\NAT at space\NAT at spacechar
  \let\NAT at super@kern\relax
  \renewcommand\NAT at open{[}%
  \renewcommand\NAT at close{]}%
  %\citet[#1]{#2}%
  \cite[#1]{#2}
  \endgroup
}
\makeatother

It works, but due to I use bibdistill to extract the .bib form
bib-datebase. it won't recognize the new command.

my question is that which package can be used to extract the bib out.

Thanks with best regards,