[texhax] Passing curly brace as a part of arguments to a macro

Heiko Oberdiek heiko.oberdiek at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 30 01:25:51 CEST 2012

On Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 10:09:35PM +0100, Philip TAYLOR wrote:

> Joseph Wright wrote:
>
> >Please post a 'minimal working example' so we can see what you are up
> >to.
>
> Is it not highly probable, Joseph, that the best that
> can reasonably be expected in the present circumstances
> is a  minimal /non-/working example ?

No, the "working" in `minimal working example' (MWE) does not
mean that the example successfully runs without problems.
In contrary, the MWE should be complete and -- most important --
should show the problem. Of course, in this case it would
probably generate an error message.

Or shorter: A working TeX file would be a non-working MWE. ;-)

Yours sincerely
  Heiko Oberdiek