[texhax] Looking for procedures

Uwe Ziegenhagen ziegenhagen at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 20:52:49 CEST 2012

2012/7/18 Dezso Nagy <dezso at ncf.ca>

> Greetings,
>
> I would like to process some of my early *.tex files.
> For the tables in those files I need 2 procedures
> for input:
>
> tables
> tableins.hdr
>
> Instead of rewiting the table sections, I would very
> much like to obtain a copy of these programs.
>
> My last installed system is: Y&Y TeX System [2001]
>
> I would appreciate very much if you could help me.
>
> Have a great day,
>
> Dr. Dezso Nagy
> Emeritus Scientist
> Geodetic Survey of Canada
> Ottawa
> 1-613-729-7809

Well, an 11-year old TeX version may be hard to find. Y&Y TeX was
commercial AFAIK, that won't make it easier.

Can't you convert the documents to some standard LaTeX? How do the specific
parts of your document look like where these procedures are used?

Uwe
--
Uwe Ziegenhagen
<http://www.uweziegenhagen.de>